About Me pages are so hard. Ask ANYONE who has ever written one. You feel like a conceited jerk if you say all the great things in your life, but who wants to be a debbie downer? (plus…my life as A Southern Mom is pretty great!).
I could tell you all about how my kids are awesome and my husband is amazing.
Or I could tell you the heartbreaking story about losing my mom to ovarian cancer at the age of 12. Followed by losing my big sister at the age of 13 (5 months to the day after my mom).
Honestly though, I hope that you’ll read through my blog and you’ll get to know me that way. You’ll learn more about me by reading the archives of this blog than I could ever tell you in a quick About Me. You’ll learn the good, the bad and the ugly.
Maybe you are more interested in my crafty side?
Or maybe you just came here to find tips on organizing your crazy, hectic, beautiful and messy life from one hopeless ADD over committed mother to another? (yep, I’m your girl there)
For those of you that want a quick about me at a glance though, I compiled a quick Top 10! Enjoy!
1. I have 2 kids that are 22 months apart.
2. I live in Texas…but I was born in NYC and lived in NJ until I was 13.
3. I am married to a handsome tech guy 😉 You know you are jealous.
4. I love to eat. I love to cook. I hate to do dishes.
5. I really hate to do dishes y’all.
7. I am an avid reader. I love to read and I am not very picky. I’ll read just about anything. Except non fiction. Yuck.
8. I love to try out new products. I love to tell people about things I love. I am loyal to a fault and will shout the things I love from a rooftop!
9. I have a bucket list a mile long. One day maybe I’ll publish it!
10. If you are reading this at all, leave me a comment so I know. You will make my day. Maybe my week? Quite possibly my month.