Easter is coming up very soon! Which means the Peeps are out in full force 😉 .
Here is a cute idea that your kids will love helping out with.
After you finish making these Chocolate Marshmallow PEEP Cookies, be sure to make some Bunny Bait too!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Betty Crocker yellow cookie icing pouch
- 18 marshmallow peeps
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line 2 baking/cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, add the cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil. Mix until well blended.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Roll the cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheets at least 2 inches apart.
6. Bake in 350°preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Place cookie sheets on wire racks to cool for 5 minutes.
8. Transfer cookies to wire racks to completely cool.
9. Ice each cookie with the yellow cookie icing squeeze pouch.
10. Before the icing dries, place a marshmallow peep on top of each cookie.
11. Sprinkle a few jelly beans next to each peep.